My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious if Compasses without a sunroof have a dome light over the rear seats? Mine has a sunroof, but no dome light over the rear seats...it just has one in the front and cargo area. Is the sunroof the reason why? I find it too dark back there, in fact, my son had to reach back and grab the cargo flashlight in order to see something. :?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't have a sunroof, and there are no dome lights for the rear passengers. Yes, it's really dark and I wish there was a light there. I load a couple of kids and it's harder to see buckles, stuff dropped on the floor, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I was trying to install a different car seat last night, in the dark, not fun! My DH said he could probably add one for me but I don't think there is a place for one because of the sunroof. He then suggested some of those pop-lights and velcro them to the ceiling...um, NOT! :roll:

Haha..I was just thinking..too bad there wasn't another outlet facing the rear seats because then I could just plug in a nightlight. :wink:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I've even took out the flashlight to make sure everything is buckled in right. It's too bad they didn't put lights in there from the factory :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts