My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if I can change the current bulbs in the DRLs on my Latitude or do I have to change the wholw light?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can anyone tell me if I can change the current bulbs in the DRLs on my Latitude or do I have to change the wholw light?
What year do you have? I have a 2017 2nd gen and I was able to just replace the bulb without issue. I do get some leftover flicker after the jeep is off from time to time, but nothing that bothers me. A resistor would fix this i am sure, but I throw no codes so I am happy with it. The yellow light is gone and cool white in. Makes my 2017 jeep look like it was actually made in 2017...

If you want links of what I bought I can supply the eBay link. The whole car is basically LED now, just need to know what to buy, and buy quality or stuff is going to break really fast...

K

·
Registered
1 Posts
What year do you have? I have a 2017 2nd gen and I was able to just replace the bulb without issue. I do get some leftover flicker after the jeep is off from time to time, but nothing that bothers me. A resistor would fix this i am sure, but I throw no codes so I am happy with it. The yellow light is gone and cool white in. Makes my 2017 jeep look like it was actually made in 2017...

If you want links of what I bought I can supply the eBay link. The whole car is basically LED now, just need to know what to buy, and buy quality or stuff is going to break really fast...

K
How about headlights? Has anyone switched to LEDs or even Xenon from those horrible cheapies? I had the lighting package in my VW GTI and I really miss them!

Thanks
Jared

1 - 5 of 5 Posts