My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over a year changed the engine mount twice. Anyone else facing excess vibration on ‘D’ at idle

·
Super Moderator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
248 Posts
Over a year changed the engine mount twice. Anyone else facing excess vibration on ‘D’ at idle
It would be helpful if you could include information about your Jeep, such as Year, Engine, and Transmission type.

Reactions: arudlang

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be helpful if you could include information about your Jeep, such as Year, Engine, and Transmission type.
Mine is 2016 Jeep Compass, 2.4L, Automatic Transmission

I checked with the mechanic, seems to be worn out mount(engine and transmission) but sad part is it’s the second time I am changing them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 2.4L with 6 speed auto, it had aftermarket mounts, iI had them replaced with OEM Mopar mounts. It's much better, but still not the most smooth engine in drive at idle. Out of drive, it runs smooth at idle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2017 2.4L with 6 speed auto, it had aftermarket mounts, iI had them replaced with OEM Mopar mounts. It's much better, but still not the most smooth engine in drive at idle. Out of drive, it runs smooth at idle.
Most probably you will have to check the transmission mounts as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts