My Jeep Compass Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
Love the lifted compass, are those 235/65/17 tires look a lot thicker than the 235's I have,

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2014 Jeep Compass

First time posting, long time reader lol. My first new car. Still have a few things I wanna do like add a roof rack and light bar but here she is as of now.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Who needs 4wd?? My fwd compass took me down some roads heavy trucks can only look at! Let me get a little more ground clearance and Ill be super happy with my Compass!:spinning: (Ignore the make shift roof rack! I was in the process of making one!)

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
Figured I should post an updated picture as my compass has changed a lot from the last picture I posted.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Finally got a bit of dirt on the tires! Had my Jeep about a few months now and I'm happy with it. However, I really wish the Mopar version was availiable in a non-CVT variable that way I could have got that instead. I will never understand why the Jeep Compass Limited comes in A/T and not Trail Rated...

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
You can get a Jeep Compass Limited in Trail Rated Trim.............I have one, although i'm in North America, outside of NA I don't think they are available.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Whaaaaa?! Oh man...dealer lied to me! (Go fig) What's the difference really though? (Other than actually having the vehicle go through the course?)

41 - 60 of 78 Posts