My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to have the ricey tone to my wife's new Compass.. I am leaning towards a Magnaflow XL Turbo Muffler 2.25"..

What are your guys opinions on this option, or what are some options you have chosen to go with. I have searched and found some basic exhaust clips but it seems like people dont have the itch to mod these lil Compass' as I thought they would, or I am still a Newb and im not looking in the right places to see

Any input is appreciated!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the 2.4L with a manual and went with 2.25 piping. Some sections of the stock exhaust were 2 inches witch is way to small. I would go with 2.25 it is the perfect size. I went with a dynomax muffler and added a 14 inch long resonator to keep it quite. The muffler is a straight thru design. I also added a magnaflow 4 inch tip. I will try to make a sound clip in a few days. I can hardly hear the differance in noise outside the vehicle and inside there is no differance. The muffler is a 14 inch long 5x8.

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
lmao curse u liggettj you replied to post that was from 01-14-2011 and i didnt notice ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts