My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Compass Trailhawk w/ crappy headlights
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a RRO Safari rack and side rail. The factory rail needs to be replaced with the RRO side rails (supposedly no weight limit!)

Can someone kindly point me in the direction of where I can find the removal instruction?

Thanks
-TT

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
82 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Jeep Compass Sport FWD
4 Posts
hey everyone, I want to know if someone has the part number for those roof rail trim covers that come on the compass without the roof rails. because I wanna do a roof rail delete on mine, thanks to everyone.
Rectangle Font Line Parallel Music

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
383 Posts
hey everyone, I want to know if someone has the part number for those roof rail trim covers that come on the compass without the roof rails. because I wanna do a roof rail delete on mine, thanks to everyone. View attachment 16611
@[email protected] was in the right ballpark, they are listed under "Molding and Ornamentation", see item 10 here:
https://www.factorymopardirect.com/v-2019-jeep-compass--sport--2-4l-l4-gas/exterior-ornamentation--moldings-and-ornamentation

The part numbers you need are:
5UP34RXFAB Roof Joint Molding, Right, Used Without Luggage Rack.
and
5UP35RXFAB Roof Joint Molding, Left, Used Without Luggage Rack.

Reactions: DisP22.

·
Registered
2019, Jeep Compass Sport FWD
4 Posts
@[email protected] was in the right ballpark, they are listed under "Molding and Ornamentation", see item 10 here:
https://www.factorymopardirect.com/v-2019-jeep-compass--sport--2-4l-l4-gas/exterior-ornamentation--moldings-and-ornamentation

The part numbers you need are:
5UP34RXFAB Roof Joint Molding, Right, Used Without Luggage Rack.
and
5UP35RXFAB Roof Joint Molding, Left, Used Without Luggage Rack.
Awesome, thanks for the intel, I kinda love the clean look on the roof top of an SUV like the ford piu or the durango pursuit, it looks so clean and flush

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
383 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the intel, I kinda love the clean look on the roof top of an SUV like the ford piu or the durango pursuit, it looks so clean and flush
You're welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts