My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2016 Compass in September of 2016. This was the first brand new vehicle I had bought in 20 years. Shortly after purchasing, it went to the dealer for issues with the seatbelt lights and bluetooth dropping constantly. After 13 months of constantly taking it back for service of the same issues, over 9 times for the same stuff, I contacted a lemon law attorney. It took 3 months before FCA agreed to purchase it back, and another 3 months before the process was completed...

Today, I turned over the keys and the Compass. I can finally say that this chapter and headache are over, and I'll never own another Jeep product again, unless it's an old CJ or a Willys MB.

If anyone is having issues with the seatbelt lights or radio dropping bluetooth, and can't seem to get the dealer to make it fight, contact a good lemon law attorney, and hire them to fight to get out from under your lemon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations.

The title made it sound like you had an easier time than the post does. I always wonder about that and if by the time you pay the lawyer you come out ahead.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By law in my state, FCA paid the attorney...no cost out of my pocket.

Reactions: Chief77

·
Registered
68 Posts
sorry to hear it was such an ordeal, glad you got taken care of, thankful we have not had such tribulation...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts