My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Has anyone put these on? Anyone thought about it?

I have been looking around but no one makes them for the compass. i foudn a couple of DIY style products (pictures below). I definitely prefer the Pacer ones but the other is cheaper and local.. The Pacer has a much better look tho... There is one place that will make to order, for about the same as the cost of the PU flare, but I have yet to ask for an idea of the materials/look of the custom made ones. Cheap tho at about USD50 for a set of 4..

The problem I'm having is just deciding whether they will look good or not.. If someone else has done this how did it go?

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok so The custom ones will look something like the ones below. These pics are of a RAV4 ( I know,, the horror!!:eek:), but u kinda get the idea. Not really off-road/truck style.. just luxury I guess u'd call it? But maybe a different colour to the black Jeep would be cool.. or maybe not...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Not sure about them........you see them a lot on Liberty's but never saw one on a Compass......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have a link when I can purchase some flares for my 2008 jeep compass. I can't seem to find anything except for 2011 and up

·
Registered
50 Posts
I LOVE mine! Ebay special. Took a few weeks to get them but went on in five minutes. They come with cutouts for mudguards that I don't have installed. I just put a piece of electrical tape under the cutouts and it looks fine. I recommend getting this kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts