My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a week they found the one i wanted. Customer service...NOT! However I am pleased with my purchase, so far, and it does get alot of attention, not many around in my community, so heads do turn.

·
Registered
70 Posts
davecourtice said:
after a week they found the one i wanted. Customer service...NOT! However I am pleased with my purchase, so far, and it does get alot of attention, not many around in my community, so heads do turn.
Congrats! Post some pictures...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love to post them, however..

I would like to upload them from my computer but have not figured out how to do this, help!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flybynight_x1 said:
Welcome to the group!!!

To post photos you need to use a photo hosting site.

Like Photobucket or something like that.
Thank you, that worked!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
wow it's nice!!! Congrats! How far is Courtice from Toronto area? Now I really can't wait to get mine, a couple more weeks :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Courtice??

Courtice is apx. 70 km east of Toronto. Small community between Oshawa and Bomanville.

mcatenacci what model and color have you ordered? arrivederci!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh so you're not too far from me.

I got the limited 4x4 jeep green :) I just got my vin so a few more weeks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Limited?

I guess the Limited comes with most of the options and accessories!!

I have the North with the Driver Convenience Group.

I visited my old neighbourhood in Etobicoke a few days ago and noticed quite a few Compasses on the road, mostly Limited Editions. Maybe the word is out and the buying will increase, it's a fun SUV/Car to drive, i love the clearance off the road and the tires and rims are pretty sharp.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's strange, I don't see ANY limited editions!! I mostly see black and silver ones, no greens either. But I am starting to see more on the road in general and even my dad has seen lots... I think this vehicle is going to sell really well because of the price for what u get.

I wanted the limited since it does have a lot of the extra stuff and leather seats, also 18" wheels... plus I liked the silver bumpers, I hope the wait isn't too much longer! I also got the driver convenience group, thought it has some really great features. I also added on the boston acoustics, and security pkg, I think that was it..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tire pressure

Your going to love that tire pressure sensor display, it's very "cool"!. I showed my pops, his really old school Italian, and he can't get over that display, it boggles his mind. There are a few minor issues i have, the first is the front cup holder, you have to get your finger between the lid of the cup and parking brake, secondly the speed control switch gets in the way of grabbing the steering wheel from that location. My first car wash since the pickup, and it looks swwwweeeetttt! Again!! :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you get it yet???

mcatenacci said:
That's strange, I don't see ANY limited editions!! I mostly see black and silver ones, no greens either. But I am starting to see more on the road in general and even my dad has seen lots... I think this vehicle is going to sell really well because of the price for what u get.

I wanted the limited since it does have a lot of the extra stuff and leather seats, also 18" wheels... plus I liked the silver bumpers, I hope the wait isn't too much longer! I also got the driver convenience group, thought it has some really great features. I also added on the boston acoustics, and security pkg, I think that was it..
So! What happen, did you get the Jeep yet!!??

·
Registered
127 Posts
not yet :( and no ship date yet either!!! This is ridiculous, things should have sped up by now! :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts