My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a little over a year of drooling and waiting until my Matrix could be traded in with no penalty I finally made my order today. I just got the call that everything was approved and the order has been sent to the factory.

We went with a Compass North, manual 4X2, Jeep Green, Boston Acoustics, Sunroof, heated seats and speed control. They told us too that the 2008 model still qualifies for the Canadian government rebate.

Of course now the waiting will suck. But there is light at the end of the tunnel and I'm running towards it. They told me 2 - 3 months, but they have to tell everyone that and that it could only take a couple of weeks depending on what makes they run. But I am counting on at least an 8 week wait, which is fine, it would just be nice to get it before the snow hits.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congratulations !

It is very well worth the wait.

I had to wait 3 months also but they called 2 weeks later to tell me that they had the very same model I ordered but without the "Yes Essentials" seats. So I decided to get it right away instead of waiting.

Hope the same happens to you, who knows, you might get lucky !

RedVortex

·
Registered
360 Posts
As long as you didn't order the Supplemental Front Seat Side Airbags (Body Airbags) you should have it in about 6 weeks.

Mine has been delayed because I ordered the Supplemental Side Airbags and they don't have the parts - again.
:evil:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got the call today that my Compass has been built and is now in transport to me. They told me it should be in this week, or Monday at the latest. So I'm almost there...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice! I ordered mine on August 2nd and they haven't even built it yet...
:twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts