1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Me don't like............it looses its personnality with these regular front beams...

My 2 cents !

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't like it. I think Jeep is losing it's identity.
Also they're team'n up with Fiat in Europe. Fiat isn't a very popular brand in Britain.

FIAT........ Fix It Again Tomorrow !!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't like it. I think Jeep is losing it's identity.
Also they're team'n up with Fiat in Europe. Fiat isn't a very popular brand in Britain.

FIAT........ Fix It Again Tomorrow !!!
Same thing in Canada . . . The are introducing the "new" Fiat 500 to our market . . . good luck on that one.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Don't look as much like a Jeep save the seven slot grille. One of the reasons I got my 08 is that it was a comfortable type Jeep and looked like one!

I guess it's OK but I too think they should have kept the headlight tradition. I guess the youngsters like a lot of lights today.:D Or wait, could it be cheaper?

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Raff said :
Also they're team'n up with Fiat in Europe

Correction my friend............they were bought by Fiat..........don't forget they were going bankrupt..........!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I do agree that there are certain style cues that are signatures for and specific to certain brands/models. That being said, my XJ has square headlights and an 8-slot grille, still no less a Jeep. This is definitely a good chance to start a conversation in here lol, but I am going to have to go against the grain here and say I really do like the change (and love that color in the pic, too!), for several reasons, which I can elaborate on if anyone is interested, and would consider buying a 2011 Compass.

Now, here's a question. Had this been done in reverse, if the style of the 2011 had been the original look for the Compass and the style of the Compass now were to be the change for 2011, "going retro Jeep" if you will, would any of you see it differently?

- Cherokee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts