My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Gold 2008 Compass Sport last Friday. Lovin it so far.

I just bought the black grille guard that I plan on putting some hella lights on.

Rampage Grille Guard

Hella Black Magic Lights

Also, I got the K&N CAI for a decent deal:

I plan on having my rims powder coated black and having the compass on the bumper painted black. This will be all I will be doing for a while. Let me Know what you all think. I will post some pics asap.

I was going to post links to the mods I purchased but you guys won't let me do it yet. I guess I'm still too much of a newb. :)

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome,,,,, glad you found us............you'll be able to post pictures and links after 15 posts.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey let me know how the Rampage Grille Guard install goes. I couldn't find any good information about the install on a Compass when I was looking into it.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very nice list of mods there, look forward to hearing how it goes and seeing some pics when you can. :)

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Yeah, any updates on your mods? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I hit a bit of a financial brick wall and I don't have the tools to do the installs my self with me. So, I have to wait till I have the funds for an auto shop to do it for me. As soon as I get it done I will find out from the guy who is installing them how they go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
does anyone have any info on the grille guard install couldn't find any. Also, i put in my K&N CAI and had a noticable difference in power at the higher rpms. I'm thinking a turbo because i do want more power but, i haven't made any final decisions yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts