My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.... we got our first official snow storm of the year here in NW PA. It was a good one too! It dropped about 10 to 12 in on us in 24hrs. My thoughts about my Jeep: I LOVE IT! I had to drive in blizzard conditions and it was a near white-out last night. I decided that since I have 4x4, I would take the back roads home (maybe not the smartest idea so don't tell me about the risks) and at one point I thought maybe I had bitten off more than I could chew. But no surprise to me the Jeep kept me safe. It didn't even break a sweat and I never worried about being in any danger cuz I knew the Jeep had my back. THANK YOU JEEP FOR KEEPING ME SAFE!

Reactions: 2012Compass

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Awesome, glad you stayed safe and hopefully managed to have a little fun in the process! Any pics of the white stuff???

- Cherokee

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, didn't get pics this time, but it was enough that I was pushing snow drifts with my bumper tho. You can imagine what that looked like. :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Wow that's some snow realtune! And here I am complaining that it's going to be 33 degrees tonight lol! Where did my summer go???

- Cherokee

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HOLY CRAP REALTUNE! That's some snow! I'll drive my Compass through it!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
HOLY CRAP REALTUNE! That's some snow! I'll drive my Compass through it!
I am sure you can, but not out of it!!! LOL

Its a oneway drive-in. Get a few Compass and have a get stuck-in-meeting!! Then pour something to keep warm. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts