My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!!! My wife and I just bought our first Jeep ever. And its a Compass. We bought a 2007 Compass Sport. There is only 1 problem with it. It came without floor mats. We really want like factory replacement ones. We want the ones that comes with the hook holes, we do not want the cheap average ones from the walmart. So does anyone know where we can get some. We would like to get them with Jeep logo on it. Also are there any accessories magazines for the Jeep Compass? I know there is a ton for the wrangler. Thanks for any insight.

Nate

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Nate first let me welcome you to the forum, tell us more about yourself and from where.

As for your question, check any web site suggesting part accessories but I will give you one for straters....http://www.justforjeeps.com/
Good luck !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a high school math teacher in San Luis, Arizona. Its 1 mile for the Mexico boarder. The closest city is Yuma, AZ. I moved here with my wife from Ohio. We traded both our cars for the Jeep. I had a hemi powered dodge ram 1500. Its nice to save on gas with the jeep. I just want to customize it. Thanks for the welcome and the website.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Mowgli said :

I've found some Mopar OEM winter slush mats on Ebay. You should check for floor mats on there.
For God sake Mowg the man lives in Arizona............he never saw or thought about snow !!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
When I bought mine my dealer gave me a free set of Compass floormats. I went and got the slush mats anyway and put them over the really nice Jeep ones. Remember I live in hurricanerain land!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nate, glad to have you aboard and congrats on your Compass! We'd love to see some pics when you can! So what other custom plans do you have for it? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts