My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to remove the bezels around fog lights. Do they just pop out and snap back in. I want to upgrade to the chrome trimmed ones like the limited compass has.

Thankssmile:

·
Registered
22 Posts
How hard is it to remove the bezels around fog lights. Do they just pop out and snap back in. I want to upgrade to the chrome trimmed ones like the limited compass has.

Thankssmile:
I just installed front and rear chrome bezels on my 2018 Trailhawk. Got them on Ebay and the installation took 10 minutes on all four corners.

I would add a link, but this forum doesn't allow new members that opportunity. I'll try and post a picture in the next day or so.

The only downsize is they come from China and it takes almost three weeks for them to arrive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just installed front and rear chrome bezels on my 2018 Trailhawk. Got them on Ebay and the installation took 10 minutes on all four corners.

I would add a link, but this forum doesn't allow new members that opportunity. I'll try and post a picture in the next day or so.

The only downsize is they come from China and it takes almost three weeks for them to arrive.[/QUOT

Thanks for the info. So I guess they just snap out and in correct?wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
:worthless:
Also @ nano2016

@ arudlang

I agree, but when I read and responded to the OP, it was pitch black outside... 26 degrees and I live on a ranch where the deer and the buffalo roam and we have an abundance of "organic matter" here aka "bovine scatology" as well as goat droppings galore and my burro "Pablo" likes to make his contributions too, which are usually not gift wrapped and left in my walking path to where I parked the Compass last night... And if you can "get my drift" the aroma this morning was a fragrance that festered and flourished out yonder by the 2018 Trailhawk.

Two pictures showing the front chrome treatment and the back chrome treatment. They simply attach over the factory bezels and adhere by 3M tape. I think since the tape is 3M they will stay on the original bezels for the duration... unless a goat thinks they are "tasty"...

Oh, and Pablo likes to sneak up on people and bite them, resulting in my desire not to attempt snapping photos of the bezels when Pablo is standing around the Compass guarding it.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also @ nano2016

@ arudlang

I agree, but when I read and responded to the OP, it was pitch black outside... 26 degrees and I live on a ranch where the deer and the buffalo roam and we have an abundance of "organic matter" here aka "bovine scatology" as well as goat droppings galore and my burro "Pablo" likes to make his contributions too, which are usually not gift wrapped and left in my walking path to where I parked the Compass last night... And if you can "get my drift" the aroma this morning was a fragrance that festered and flourished out yonder by the 2018 Trailhawk.

Two pictures showing the front chrome treatment and the back chrome treatment. They simply attach over the factory bezels and adhere by 3M tape. I think since the tape is 3M they will stay on the original bezels for the duration... unless a goat thinks they are "tasty"...

Oh, and Pablo likes to sneak up on people and bite them, resulting in my desire not to attempt snapping photos of the bezels when Pablo is standing around the Compass guarding it.
Thanks for the explanation, seems very simple now.wink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also @ nano2016

@ arudlang

Thanks for the info, very helpful

Lou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts