My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that my fog lights are turning on when I am making turns in low light. It was hard to find any information on this about Jeeps, but it seems to be called "cornering". Is this a default function on US Jeeps? I would honestly like to turn it off if anyone knows how... I installed bright fog lights and don't really enjoy blinding my coworkers when I am driving around the garage.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The "cornering function" does not work if the fog lights are on. I believe you can turn of the cornering feature in the UConnect screen.

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
I think if the headlight are turned to the "Off" position then the cornering lights won't work. I'm not going outside right now to try it, but I think I'm right on this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think if the headlight are turned to the "Off" position then the cornering lights won't work. I'm not going outside right now to try it, but I think I'm right on this.
That's correct. Cornering lights only come on when the headlights are on. If your parking lot isn't too dark you could just switch the lights to off instead of auto and the cornering lights wouldn't come on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts