My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Happy Xmas

Nice to welcome come you GypsyJeep.
Must have been providence that you would get a great vehicle for the snows in the winter that you would most appreciate it.
Happy trails to you . . . keep up posted on Jeeping in the UK.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome

Hi there

thanks for such a warm welcome. I'm very pleased with the Compass and even though I've only had it for a short time I think its the the best car I've ever had and that includes BMWs and an Audi. My favourite view is the front, its "beefy" :D.

I went for black the same as you. I think this came out as the most popular colour.

Nice to meet you

Gypsy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Coolbeans

thanks for the welcome. How do you find Jeeppeto compares as a 4x4 to your other cars/trucks?

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome my friend hope you enjoy the forum.............and as an FYI the Compass is a true 4X4 .........end of discussion !!!!! ask anyone who had to deal with some snow or mud with this little SUV......

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Gypsy,
The wife and I sure have a lot of fun with this car! Very sure-footed in the snow and icy roads, I would say the only downfall I have is that the very cold weather makes us get only 30mpg, but I think we will somehow survive. :D
The wife's Durango is the family wagon, it has the 3rd row seats, so it takes everybody when wer'e all together,but it also is a great 4x4.. the truck is mine, I always wanted a 4x4 diesel dualie, but of course it's way heavy to take wheelin, so the jeep is our all around fun car, and it certainly fills the bill!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Beefy

Hi there
My favourite view is the front, its "beefy" :D.
I went for black the same as you. I think this came out as the most popular colour.

Nice to meet you

Gypsy
"BEEFY" - great nickname. . . black is always the best colour for a car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fuel has hit £5 a gallon in the UK thats $8.1 in your money so we've got a diesel that does 40mpg+. Motoring is becoming a bit of a luxury now which isn't easy when you live out in the country and have to drive everywhere to do anything.
Glad to here the Compass fits in the fun category

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello GypsyJeep, welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard, and congrats on such a nice Christmas present, and yes, "fun" is most definitely in the Compass' vocabulary! Enjoy! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts