I tried to replace my front blinkers but didn't know how to reach them.
It's impossible to reach them by the fog panel (under) and I was not able to reach them from the hood neither. Is it from the fenders?
Hi, I searched and found this for you. Reads like a bit of a pain but through the fender.
IMG One http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/attac...2&d=1208776190
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Raise and support the vehicle.
3. Remove the front wheel and tire on the same side of the vehicle as the park/turn signal lamp being serviced.
4. Remove the three screws (1) that secure the outboard side of the front wheel house splash shield (4) to the front fascia (2).
5. Remove the push pin fastener (3) that secures the inboard side of the splash shield to the front end sheet metal.
6. Remove the two push pin fasteners that secure the forward edge of the splash shield to the front fascia closure panel.
7. Fold the front of the splash shield rearward far enough to access the back of the front fascia.
IMG Two http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/attac...3&d=1208776190
8. From the back side of the front fascia (4), disconnect the engine compartment wire harness (1) connector (3) from the park/turn signal bulb socket (2) connector receptacle.
9. Remove the three screws (5) that secure the lamp to the back of the front fascia.
10. Remove the lamp from the seat in the face of the fascia.
2007 JEEP Compass Rallye
1984 BMW 533i
Also here seem the same but a bit better 2nd line drawing.
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Compass SUV owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, trail riding, parts, classifieds, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!