My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda getting P.O.'ed because I cant seem to find any aftermarket or O.E.M. parts for my 2012 Compass...I would really like a Hood Bra or hood deflector..cant find anything for a compass...just that 3M vinyl stuff...even havin a hard time just getting Vent Visors for the driver and passenger doors...can anyone help me out...anyone find a bra for this thing???....I live in Vancouver area in BC Canada

·
Registered
308 Posts
There's a bra on eBay.ca for 2011 up, no hood deflector, been looking for 6 months, Mopar have a part no. But still can't order one...

Weathertech and AVS do vent visors that I've seen, not ordered yet though

·
Registered
23 Posts
Vent visors

You can order vent visors from weather tech.com they are made in Germany, good quality and they fit great?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's a bra on eBay.ca for 2011 up, no hood deflector, been looking for 6 months, Mopar have a part no. But still can't order one...

Weathertech and AVS do vent visors that I've seen, not ordered yet though
is the ebay bra, you refer too, the 3M stuff?....I would perfer a traditional bra

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just had a dealer tell me that a bra is not such a good idea...the paint on my compass is water based so if you don't always make sure that the bra is dry it could discolor the paint on your vehicle!!!and that 3M stuff that you can put on is pretty permanent...you need a heat gun to get it off...so maybe just a bug gaurd and some vent visors and also a sunroof visor

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the weathertech window vent visors in channel. Love them. $US100. Thick, quality product. Totally worth it I wish someone made a bug deflector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts