My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE LOWERED !!

Price $549 (shipping possible runs $200-300)
Local pickup is best at my paint correction & detailing business
These will fit all second generation compass models
Condition: Used but like new, no tears, rips or cracks
Item Location: Avon, OH (20 mins W of Downtown Cleveland)
Square Invoice for payment via my business (OH res have to pay sales tax)
Bought 2018 Trailhawk Seats (only reason selling)
Any other questions ask !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
Price $999 OBO (shipping possible prob runs $300-$400
These will fit all second generation compass models
Condition: Used but like new, no tears, rips or cracks
Item Location: North Ridgeville, OH
PayPal or Venmo for payment
Bought 2018 Trailhawk Seats (only reason selling)

Any other questions ask !

Pmed

Reactions: TheeCleve

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Somebody with the base cloth seats should really give these a hard look. I got the same seats stock in my Limited and they are the most comfortable seats I've ever had (the front ones, anyway), I have pulled 14 hours of driving no problem in them and they look sharp. I think the OP is kinda crazy for swapping them out the TH seats just look a little different not enough of a gain to be worth the hassle in my book, but if I had cloth I'd be eyeing these for sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somebody with the base cloth seats should really give these a hard look. I got the same seats stock in my Limited and they are the most comfortable seats I've ever had (the front ones, anyway), I have pulled 14 hours of driving no problem in them and they look sharp. I think the OP is kinda crazy for swapping them out the TH seats just look a little different not enough of a gain to be worth the hassle in my book, but if I had cloth I'd be eyeing these for sure.
Without cooled seats (still not an option on compi) I just wanted the hybrid seats, I think it gives a little more sportier look imo but hey thats me ... they are all out and sitting on the floor of my auto detailing biz, all ready to go if anyone wants them, I even lowered the price just so they can be gone ... $549 and they are whoever wants them... all cleaned up and ready to go, if you want them installed well .. we could work that out too lol

Attachments

2 Posts
Still available ... someone make me an offer, I'll let them go for next to nothing, they are just collecting dust !
Hey there, this isn't really an upgrade I was considering making (have the cloth seats on my '17.5 but only 5k miles on the vehicle, so they are pristine), but reading that last bit about letting them go for next to nothing got my inner Scrooge McDuck tingling. Arudlang's bit about comfort sounds nice too... I'm a road trip veteran of many, many decades, but the 1k mile drive I did on these cloth seats was about as comfortable as flying middle seat coach on Spirit Airlines cross-country...

I'll refrain from throwing out some random (and most likely insulting) low ball number (been on the receiving end of too many of those when selling on letgo and CL), so instead I'll ask what your final number would be if you finally lose all hope and are about to take these things out to a field and get all Office Space on them?

Sky Ecoregion Gesture Travel Happy

I live in Cincy conveniently enough, and can make the trip there if it comes to it. Been meaning to make another trip to Great Lakes Brewing and the other tasty spots in Cleveland anyway.

But truly, this isn't something I'm keen to drop much on, too many other things higher on the upgrade list, so if you can get good $ for these then you should for-sure do so. But if/when you need a last resort, I'm your guy, haha.

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey there, this isn't really an upgrade I was considering making (have the cloth seats on my '17.5 but only 5k miles on the vehicle, so they are pristine), but reading that last bit about letting them go for next to nothing got my inner Scrooge McDuck tingling. Arudlang's bit about comfort sounds nice too... I'm a road trip veteran of many, many decades, but the 1k mile drive I did on these cloth seats was about as comfortable as flying middle seat coach on Spirit Airlines cross-country...

I'll refrain from throwing out some random (and most likely insulting) low ball number (been on the receiving end of too many of those when selling on letgo and CL), so instead I'll ask what your final number would be if you finally lose all hope and are about to take these things out to a field and get all Office Space on them?

View attachment 15709

I live in Cincy conveniently enough, and can make the trip there if it comes to it. Been meaning to make another trip to Great Lakes Brewing and the other tasty spots in Cleveland anyway.

But truly, this isn't something I'm keen to drop much on, too many other things higher on the upgrade list, so if you can get good $ for these then you should for-sure do so. But if/when you need a last resort, I'm your guy, haha.

Cheers
PM’d you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts