My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the comming of blizzard '09 (as the news companies are calling it lol) I've had a good deal of fun driving through the snow. (quite impressed by the way) We got 18 inches here in podunk Maryland, what about you guys, had any fun in the snow yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
hell, i WISH it would snow here. we got about an inch a week ago. didn't stick to the ground at all. lol gotta love the texas heat. Plenty of mud though! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Last year the so-called 'snowpocalipse' by the press - two weeks buried in snow in the Seattle area. Now that I have my jeep not even an inch... :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
So far, I've been through about 8-10 inches of snow, not a single slip, or problem as of yet :) It seems to handle the same whether the 4x4 is locked or not, for your average driving of course.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Just to give you an idea on what was here last winter for you guys in the South......

You gotta love winter up here........more coming saturday .....another 50cm on the way !!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Show off!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
LOL..........Do we have a picture of your Compass without it's hat (canoe) ??

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now now, play nice children. lol Theres no need for a Canadian civil war here on the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, that makes our snow last year seem tiny in comparison. However, we can't handle snow here. Most streets weren't plowed for more than a week. We had something like 12" and no snow plows around. _http_ //a0.vox.com/6a00cdf7e63a7a094f0109d075b4e8000e-500pi One bus almost fell on I-5[/URL]. Snow removal equipment couldn't even salt the streets. UPS halted deliveries for most places for two weeks.

(looks like I can't post URLs yet)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts