My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont know if any of you people know this but last night i was playing around with the buttons on my dash.( you know..the ones that reset your trip a and b miles). :p so i was pushing the one on the left hand side and it shows you the cars mpg, the tire pressure, and current trip time and miles to empty gas.....well i left the button pushed in for like 5 seconds and this menu screen popped up. you can choose everything from how much time your lights are kept on after the car is closed.....alarm sound on and off, and even how many doors do you want to unlock with one push of the button....

pretty cool i guess, just a little FYI for those that dont know about this..... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
You can also change some defaults as well, like the horn not sounding when you lock it with the key pod, or the seatbelt chime....check out the owners manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
question

Just bought the 4x4 sport and the lefthand display under ther spedometer is inactive. can you only change these options if you have the sport model? I dont have a button on the left side...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Re: question

redskinsfan said:
Just bought the 4x4 sport and the lefthand display under ther spedometer is inactive. can you only change these options if you have the sport model? I dont have a button on the left side...
I think that you need to have purchased the "Drivers Convenience Group" Option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts