My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to get a gallery going. calibersrt4.net has a decent one... the only issue that I have with it is that there will be "385" in one gallery but most of them are doubles or "no tumbnail."

Non-the-less, we need a Pic Gallery.... Maybe a "My Garage" type for a user to post pics of their cars and others can check out other member's garages...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Photo Albums

This is true, but there is no central place to find the files.
It is just a random chance that a member has a gallery open for viewers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the CSRT4 Forum it has a link tight in the top bar - right next to "User CP" And right below that bar, they have a "rotating" (changes everytime you go to the main menu) Gallery Preview... Something like that, and maybe a "Compass" Banner at the very top of the page....

www.calibersrt4.net

For the Moderators, check the above site out for what I'm talking about.... I'm sure that the members of this forum would like to have this function added.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
In the CSRT4 Forum it has a link tight in the top bar - right next to "User CP" And right below that bar, they have a "rotating" (changes everytime you go to the main menu) Gallery Preview... Something like that, and maybe a "Compass" Banner at the very top of the page....

www.calibersrt4.net

For the Moderators, check the above site out for what I'm talking about.... I'm sure that the members of this forum would like to have this function added.
I've seen that on other forums, with the galleries, pretty cool, and not only can anyone view it, but links to the gallery can be e-mailed to friends, etc.. I like it too, every time you look at it, different random images appear from the gallery, and some of those galleries are quite extensive. Could be cool on this site also, especially for those modders out there to get ideas, but just for members to share pics, and anyone who visits the site would be able to view it as well.

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
A note has already been sent to the admin.........awaiting some answers!!!!

Will keep you posted

·
Registered
169 Posts
That was a little random. But anyway, question: who is the admin here? I dont think that I've ever noticed a post form an admin...

·
Registered
35 Posts
this is a wild and crazy place .. glad to be here...
NO ADMIN NEED APPLY!
but vote for Jeepster2 too - keep us posted from time to time?

MY JEEP IS BEST!! NO DOUBT.. ABOUT IT...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.