My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've never really though much into this, but whenever I fill up on gas the nozzle NEVER holds in place. It constantly shuts off.

Before you get on me about this, it happens with every gas station I go to, and every nozzle I have ever used. I put it in, and I have to stand and hold the lever to fill up the tank. It never holds. Like I said, it constantly shuts off as if the tank is full.

Is it me, or are there others that this happens too? Kind of strange so I thought I would post a thread asking for some opinions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,

I've never really though much into this, but whenever I fill up on gas the nozzle NEVER holds in place. It constantly shuts off.

Before you get on me about this, it happens with every gas station I go to, and every nozzle I have ever used. I put it in, and I have to stand and hold the lever to fill up the tank. It never holds. Like I said, it constantly shuts off as if the tank is full.

Is it me, or are there others that this happens too? Kind of strange so I thought I would post a thread asking for some opinions.

Thanks!
Welcome to the club. A lot of us have this issue :mad:

I hold the bottom of the nozzle to the left and that limits most of the shutting off problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts