1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Maybe a good place to post for some local Canucks.
Mevotech makes quality control arms with ball joints and a newer high quality tie rod end (they have two on their site). I checked with my local part source and I can get both for under $200 which is in line or better than some US source and I don't need to deal with shipping etc. For those looking for better parts I would look at these. The tie rod end I look at has a grease fitting as well.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Maybe a good place to post for some local Canucks.
Mevotech makes quality control arms with ball joints and a newer high quality tie rod end (they have two on their site). I checked with my local part source and I can get both for under $200 which is in line or better than some US source and I don't need to deal with shipping etc. For those looking for better parts I would look at these. The tie rod end I look at has a grease fitting as well.
i havent been able to find aftermarket control arms! thank you for this info!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
i havent been able to find aftermarket control arms! thank you for this info!
Just up the road from me Zac..

I PM'd my info a week or so ago. They're a Canadian Company (Mevotech) with an office in Toronto. This make me more confortable and I like what I see. I used a ball joint of their's in my Grand Cherokee not long ago and it was great.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Last 4 months a change twice the outer tie rods and once the inner rods. I think because the part were too cheap, or had a problem in.

In looking for a mevotech or mopar (need to be imported from US).

I will try to do it myself.

Regards,
:wjeep:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Last 4 months a change twice the outer tie rods and once the inner rods. I think because the part were too cheap, or had a problem in.

In looking for a mevotech or mopar (need to be imported from US).

I will try to do it myself.

Regards,
:wjeep:
Get MOOG inners they good and work well. That's what I am using. Outer are Mevotech and A arm w/ball joint I don't know who made them but bought on eBay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts