My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been on the forum already a bit but never piped up on this Thread. So my wife now has a Compass as her daily ride. She had been finding the Grand I got a while back now too much, too big for her. So I've taken over the Grand Cherokee. She is happy with the Compass. I however have to keep it running for her. We had 4 years of the warranty left and hope any gremlins or defects are addressed before it expires. I hope to keep this a very long time.

Well that's it. Details in my Signature.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice intro, thanks for posting that, and, even though I've spoken to you already lol, welcome aboard!!! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi, I've been on the forum already a bit but never piped up on this Thread. So my wife now has a Compass as her daily ride. She had been finding the Grand I got a while back now too much, too big for her. So I've taken over the Grand Cherokee. She is happy with the Compass. I however have to keep it running for her. We had 4 years of the warranty left and hope any gremlins or defects are addressed before it expires. I hope to keep this a very long time.

Well that's it. Details in my Signature.

another toronto guy SWEET im about 15-20min south of markham :p

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Signature

another toronto guy SWEET im about 15-20min south of markham :p
Great, what's your configurate/year etc. No details in your posting.

Thx

·
Registered
222 Posts
2wd 2.4L
122,000 km

i can get a class iii curtis hitch for 100 and a factory harness from kijiji for 80... what did you end up paying for your setup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts