My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm Robert from Bavaria Germany and will be a future Compass Driver. Ordered a MY18 2.0 Limited Diesel 170Hp, Pearl White, black leather interior, 8.4 uConnect, arrival should be around Christmas. Meanwhile, I'm also involved in a German Jeep Forum, which is dedicated to the newer models, 2014 and up. My actual project is to establish a new Compass community within our forum.

Greetings from Germany,

Robert

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the forums. That should be a great Christmas surprise and that color combo sounds amazing!

What are you currently driving around?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome greetings. Actual, I drive a 2015 Cherokee Limted Diesel, which has the same engine as the future Compass. I was thinking about to get another Cherokee, but a test drive changed my mind.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome Toy.
Wish we could get the Compass with the Diesel engine here in the states.
When you get it open up the bonnet and take a picture to post. Would love to see.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thank you for the welcome greetings. Actual, I drive a 2015 Cherokee Limted Diesel, which has the same engine as the future Compass. I was thinking about to get another Cherokee, but a test drive changed my mind.
Have always looked at the Cherokee and kept going back and forth but when they finally brought the new Compass out which essentially looks like a smaller Grand Cherokee, I was ready to hand over my dollars lol.

What was wrong with the test drive of the Cherokee?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will see, if it was the right decision to get a Diesel again. The "Dieselgate affair " is still going on and no one knows, what comes next.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What was wrong with the test drive of the Cherokee?
I own a Cherokee right now and made a test drive with the Compass. The point was, that the difference isn't that big, that it's worth to spend an extra 6000 Euro to get a Cherokee. So I took a Compass and saved a lot of money. Also, i get the latest uConnect generation, which the Cherokee does not offer yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts