My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone murdered out/blacked out their Jeep Compass. Chrome deletes and headlight/taillight tinted, etc.

Really looking for all generations to be honest, just would like to see what everyone has done if they've done it

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't think anyone on the forum has blacked out everything on a Compass, at least not that I could find. Seems to be an uncommon thing to do and I only found one example of it with a 2011 Jeep compass.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess it's not as popular as I thought it would be... But thanks for that post, I think it looks pretty badass !!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not really down to popularity as I don't think blacked out headlights and taillights are legal for safety reasons. Depends on where you live, but I'd rather not take the risk of a fine or ticket.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Personally I like My black compass with a touch of chrome on it. It enhances the black.
My question is what is he going to do with his license plate, paint it black as well, other wise it's going to stick out and defeat the purpose.
It's cool looking but not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Some vehicles looks good in all black, not sure if the Compass is one of them. At least not IMO as accent colors like chrome and silver makes certain areas pop so the car doesn't look as flat. To each their own when it comes to aesthetic changes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Personally I like My black compass with a touch of chrome on it. It enhances the black.
My question is what is he going to do with his license plate, paint it black as well, other wise it's going to stick out and defeat the purpose.
It's cool looking but not my cup of tea.
Agree! I think chrome accents make the black "blacker"! ? Nice looking ride, hotvak!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Only thing I'm wanting to make black on my jeep is the wheels. I have a guy that can paint mine fairly cheap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone murdered out/blacked out their Jeep Compass. Chrome deletes and headlight/taillight tinted, etc.

Really looking for all generations to be honest, just would like to see what everyone has done if they've done it

·
Registered
2 Posts

I just bought a blue 2019 Jeep compass trailhawk. I am in the process of blacking it out. First thing I did was replace the trail rated badge and go the OEM black trail rated badge. In still looking for an all black trailhawk lift gate emblem (IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE.) I bought new 18 black rhino rims. And I am currently waiting on pre-fitted tail light tints. I order the tail light tints first because I wanted to see how if you're look before I bought the ones for the head lights. Tinting lights is apparently illegal in Pennsylvania. But illl do it anyway and ask for forgiveness later.
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AFTER MARKET FOG LIGHTS AND THAT FIT MY CAR? OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES THAT OFFER CUSTOMIZED ACCESSORIES AND PARTS FOR A 2019 JEEP COMPASS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have began to blk out my burgundy 2016 compass. So far I have gotten 18% window tint, gun metal rims, blk badges, HID head lights and fog lights. I have been told it looks like an undercover cop car so I mean it looks nice. I am considering getting bigger tires and rims, the original size for some reason does not look right. The only thing I have left to blk out is a chrome strip on the trunk hatch and the chrome grille on the front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts