1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Saw these a while back on eBay. Wasn’t too thrilled about them. Especially being canbus system is very sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Someone has to try. They are a full replacement for the fog light Assy so no cutting OEM parts is involved. Worse case scenario is i don’t like it and revert back to stock....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They arrived safely. On first inspection they are actually good quality. The color is nice and even no waves in the plastic and the leds look great. Only problem is it’s a simple 2 wire hookup but no instructions on which wire to tap into.
I do need instruction on bumper removal and a wiring diagram at the very least. Anyone out there that can help with that??

Of course TTIWWP’s so here they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
They arrived safely. On first inspection they are actually good quality. The color is nice and even no waves in the plastic and the leds look great. Only problem is it’s a simple 2 wire hookup but no instructions on which wire to tap into.
I do need instruction on bumper removal and a wiring diagram at the very least. Anyone out there that can help with that??

Of course TTIWWP’s so here they are.
I don't have wire hook up but I know how to take the bumper off. Hit me up on what you want to know.

K

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Basically a write up on removal of bumper. Do headlights have to come off to remove. Location of hidden screws, bolts, clips. Those sort of things...

·
Registered
7 Posts
They have what appears to be the same thing for sale on Amazon, with the photos showing some sort of module as well as bl/red plugs and a third yellow wire. I wonder if your set is missing something? These almost appear to be plug and play vs your photos.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed these this week. Install was fairly straight foward. Bumper did not have to be dropped to replace the Orem covers with these. Took front wheel off after jacking up car, removed fender liner and had plenty of room.
I’m a noob when it comes to wiring and without a wiring diagram for OEM DRLs fog lights and turn signals the best I could do is set these to come on with the aux lights.
They look good yet I would like to replace the leds with some more powerful ones in the future. Also now my fog lights look too yellow compared to the white leds. Upgraded fog light bulbs incoming soon.
Overall I like the look even when off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts