My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its hard to find anyone disappointed with the new Compass and its easy to see why, as far as design goes. To help build everyones greater sense of appreciation for it, Jeep brought out its designers to provide insight and highlight certain.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be such a waste to not get the black roof. grin: It'll look great with every body color.
I'm a bit of a hybrid.
Being in all white it can look higher end, and yes keeping the chrome trim is part of that as well.
On the flip side I can see how a black roof helps design and what i can make of it the overall design doesn't look as rounded with a black roof which is a plus for me.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I want those red tow hooks on the white one with the black roof. The headlights though, gosh darn, nail on the head with that.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want those red tow hooks on the white one with the black roof. The headlights though, gosh darn, nail on the head with that.
Be prepared to pay up because that's typically offered on the Trackhawk model. Just like how it is for current Jeep models that get those Red tow hook; Renegade, Cherokee.

·
Registered
162 Posts
The new Compass is set to get a new top-end Trailhawk trim level with off-road capabilities. It's going to be and expensive upgrade for just the red tow hooks. also heard that the 2017 Compass will get 53 percent more higher-strength steel compared to 2012 along with more adhesives being used. Not sure how I feel about more structural adhesives and less welding.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Less welding = lower margin of reducing structural strength

I do completely love the new look with the sloped rear end though. Really brings the Compass up to times with what's going on now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The other option is to just buy the red tow hooks alone. I bet if you follow up with the parts department at your local dealers they will give you price and availability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts