My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and thank you for letting me join this forum.
The reason I have joined is that I have lost all gears in my manual transmission and I am looking for any answers.
2012 Jeep Compass sport.
Hope to someday enjoy the little car.
Thank you all

·
1,041 Posts
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your troubles. By lost all the gears what exactly do you mean? Will it not shift? Does nothing happen when you're in gear? Is it stuck in Neutral? We need a little more info.

Unless you know mechanics it may be time to find a tranny place or a dealer. Good trusted mechanics are worth their money; even then they'll likely charge less than a dealer would..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your troubles. By lost all the gears what exactly do you mean? Will it not shift? Does nothing happen when you're in gear? Is it stuck in Neutral? We need a little more info.

Unless you know mechanics it may be time to find a tranny place or a dealer. Good trusted mechanics are worth their money; even then they'll likely charge less than a dealer would..
Hi, sorry forgot to add that I had first for a quick second went to shift and nothing. It feels like it goes into a gear but just neutral.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts