My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on my second Jeep Compass, a 2012 Latitude 4x2. I am in a carpool with three others and I find the Compass the perfect combination of fuel efficiency, size and comfort. I owned a 2007 Compass 4x2, and when it came time to trade it in at 100,000 miles, I shopped around a little. I almost bought an Impreza hatchback, but in the end I just bought a new Compass. The new one is plush in comparison to the 2007. It rides quieter, has a sunroof, heated seats, Sirius radio, a super sound system, and the body has chrome! I hope this one lasts and performs as well as the old one.

I live in Northern NY and commute an hour to work with my friends. Having a dependable car that can make it through snow is very important. My Compass has never let me down.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome!!
Glad to hear ur happy with ur new Compass.
I have a 2007 4x4 and sometimes it cant get thru some snow, could be the all season street tires. Only had it for 8 months and seems pretty good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ronjr -

One of my carpool buddies had a 2007 4x4, and he swears he could drive it through two feet of snow in his driveway. He recently traded it for a full-size pickup. He had tires on his Jeep that looked almost like truck tires. I think they were Goodyear Wrangler. The road crews in New York state do a good job with removing snow on the highways, so I never had a problem with the all-season radials I ran on the 2007. They were Cooper tires and were rated for 70,000. They were the only tires I ever put on the car after the factory tires wore out at about 40,000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts