My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
What model did you get? I have a compass 2007 and I love it. Some problems, yes like the power steering pump. Fixed under warranty first year. Bad/Noisy alternator pulley. Fixed at around 100k. Worn inner/outer tie rod ends - I changed myself, Brake rotors/pads (front) I changed myself. This is a fun car to own. Easy to fix. Parts not too expensive. My advise is keep the air filter clean or replace it often. It will help keep the oil clean longer and improve engine life. I still use the original filter. I just clean it every couple of weeks. If you can, check my postings. Lots of tips to keep your Jeep running great.

·
Registered
286 Posts
hello and welcome thwere is a lot u can do with the compass that people think u cant but we all are proving them wrong at every step and turn lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
What model did you get? I have a compass 2007 and I love it. Some problems, yes like the power steering pump. Fixed under warranty first year. Bad/Noisy alternator pulley. Fixed at around 100k. Worn inner/outer tie rod ends - I changed myself, Brake rotors/pads (front) I changed myself. This is a fun car to own. Easy to fix. Parts not too expensive. My advise is keep the air filter clean or replace it often. It will help keep the oil clean longer and improve engine life. I still use the original filter. I just clean it every couple of weeks. If you can, check my postings. Lots of tips to keep your Jeep running great.
Whoah, that sounds a lot to deal with. We're getting an '07 too I guess I'll be busy.

To OP, new here too so welcome to us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts