My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my fellow Jeep owners. I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Compass after having owned a 2002 Jeep Liberty for 15 years. My Liberty had served me well for all those years & I look forward to getting the same endurance & satisfaction from my Compass. I look forward to getting to know some of you & learning all about the vehicle we love from this community.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings my fellow Jeep owners. I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Compass after having owned a 2002 Jeep Liberty for 15 years. My Liberty had served me well for all those years & I look forward to getting the same endurance & satisfaction from my Compass. I look forward to getting to know some of you & learning all about the vehicle we love from this community.
South central NJ.here. I just got my first jeep back in Nov.17. 2015 jeep compass latitude. I want to upgrade the 130 res to a 430n. I also miss having a compass which only comes in the upgraded models. Maybe we can hook up sometime.

Enjoy your new toy:D

Lou

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lou,
I'm in Middlesex county. (Woodbridge area) If you're talking about the compass that displays on the dashboard just below the speedometer, mine has that. I can also scroll through several other choices to display via the menu control on the steering wheel.
Enjoy your new toy as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Burlington county (Marlton)area. Your in the Englishtown area. I'm familiar with that area because i used to race at Raceway park. Maybe meet up sometime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts