My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I just picked up my new 2018 Jeep Compass Limited in Pearl white with black top. Added features being the Safety and Security Group. So far I love it. Such a smooth ride and so fun to drive!! I look forward to reading through the threads and learning more about my new Compass.

Thanks!!
Mike

·
Registered
156 Posts
welcome to the forum.
what other cars were you looking into before coming over to the compass?
Keep us posted on how things go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prior to the Compass i had a 2014 Buick Encore - Convenience level. It was a nice car, however was only purchased because my previous car (2012 Jeep Liberty) did not fit into my garage at my new house, it was too tall and i wanted to be able to utilize the garage. The Liberty was my favorite car i've ever owned to that point. I guess you can say i settled with the Encore, even though i did end up loving that little SUV all the same.

I wasn't really looking at anything else when considering the Compass, since i didn't really need to get a new car, so i had time to wait for the exact color and features that i wanted to come into a local dealership. When it finally came in, i went and traded in the Encore and bought the Compass. Simple as that.

After having the Compass for a small amount of time, i can say the only thing that bothers me about it is the start/stop feature and that it turns on with each startup. Its quite an annoying feature to need to be manually shut off all the time (though i do understand the supposed gas benefits and emissions benefits).

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I hate how start/stop is becoming the norm and it sound so weird to hear everything go silent and then back on. May as well just give us a hybrid if fuel saving is all it's good for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I'm another newbie from Pittsburgh. I got a 2017 Trailhawk in Rhino about six weeks ago.

I'll be watching the roads for your white Limited

1 - 5 of 5 Posts