My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 2016 Compass. Had an issue with my login so this is a copy of previous post.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hello Everyone, I just purchased a 2016 Compass. It's my first Jeep and was just looking for a place to get tips on my new vehicle. So far I'm loving it but looking to do a little work to it.
If you have an automatic, use Auto-Stick to your advantage; you can use it to engine brake or accelerate quickly. Some simple modifications I did to my dark blue 2016 Compass was to Plasti-dip the rims black, and I added a small light bar on the bumper. I do plan on adding a 2-inch lift and some AT tires Asap, as I do find myself off-road occasionally. Those are my priorities, but I do have a whole list of modifications I would like to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly is the auto stick? Mine is an auto. 2.0
I was also thinking about doing a lift as well but I need to get a copy of my warranty. I've heard it might void the warranty I have on it.

·
1,039 Posts
What exactly is the auto stick? Mine is an auto. 2.0
I was also thinking about doing a lift as well but I need to get a copy of my warranty. I've heard it might void the warranty I have on it.
Autostick is the feature that allows you to choose what gear you are in. See the arrows underneath the Drive position in OZARKMTN's post? They are pointing to either side. Kinda like this: <---> If you nudge the shift lever right you will go up a gear, if left it will go down a gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts