My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to be part of the group! Here's some of my DIY additions to my new compass let me know what ya'll think:

1. Roof rack crossbars with cargo basket
2. Spare aftermarket steel wheel (kinda rediculous that it doesn't come with one but it is what it is)
3. Blacked out rim hubcaps with plastidipped center caps
4. Vinyl Chrome delete on side and rear trim
5. A couple of red mock tow eyes (yes I know fake makes people cringe but it works for me and adds a touch of personality
6. Cut off lower lower fascia lip to add ~2in extra clearance

(Overall was going for completely reversible options minus the lower front fascia but who cares)
20201110_161719.jpg

Ready to do some Jeep stuff!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great to be part of the group! Here's some of my DIY additions to my new compass let me know what ya'll think:

1. Roof rack crossbars with cargo basket
2. Spare aftermarket steel wheel (kinda rediculous that it doesn't come with one but it is what it is)
3. Blacked out rim hubcaps with plastidipped center caps
4. Vinyl Chrome delete on side and rear trim
5. A couple of red mock tow eyes (yes I know fake makes people cringe but it works for me and adds a touch of personality
6. Cut off lower lower fascia lip to add ~2in extra clearance

(Overall was going for completely reversible options minus the lower front fascia but who cares) View attachment 14407

Ready to do some Jeep stuff!
Looks great My Updates here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm curious where you got the wheel?
Got it off of summit racing. Look for 17 x7 with 5x110 lug bolt pattern. Its kinda a unique size and actually got burned on my first attempt and got the wrong size. This definitely works and cost me about 60 bucks then went to my local used tire shop for another 40. The wheel doesn't come with a valve stem but they're like 3 bucks at your local autoparts store and actually a piece of cake to install.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
9 Posts
Oh I like the plastidipped rims. Might do that for mine if I get another sunny weekend without raid before snow comes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got it off of summit racing. Look for 17 x7 with 5x110 lug bolt pattern. Its kinda a unique size and actually got burned on my first attempt and got the wrong size. This definitely works and cost me about 60 bucks then went to my local used tire shop for another 40. The wheel doesn't come with a valve stem but they're like 3 bucks at your local autoparts store and actually a piece of cake to install.
I purchased it at etrailor
Trailer Hitch link:
https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Jeep/Compass/2020/C12174.html?VehicleID=202062613

Wiring Harness link:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts