My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just bought 2008 north 4x4 cpl weeks ago so far i like it except trying to get some tires out of the dealer is being a pain in the ass. it makes a whomp whomp noise while driving the tires are out of round and have big dips and bumps along the sidewall. but its fun to drive im just wondering how much can the 4x4 do capabilities before i venture down a path thru the woods or something, i dont plan on going thru mud holes or anything just good country road driving, im on the east coast of canada and cant wait to try it in the snow we get here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congrads on the purchase, and welcome to the club. Your compass should do really well in the snow. Try driving in the snow with TCS and ESP off one time, it'll make appreciate them a lot more.

·
Registered
278 Posts
congrats! My 08 4x4 was awesome in the snow! the only time i had an issue was when it snowed... 2.5 feet of snow :eek:... the snow was higher than the front end of the car :D

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Compass, we'd love to see some pics if you have some! I'm sure once you get a good set of tires on it, your Jeep will prove plenty capable in winter so we'll be curious to hear your impressions after some time in the white stuff! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts