My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Jim and my wife and I purchased a 2012 Jeep Compass (white) last year.
We bought it mainly for the "family" side of the ride.
We have a 1 year old little girl.
Havent done anything to the compass.

Well about 2 months ago the wife bought me a Mazdaspeed 3 and now shes feeling that she wants to do things to her Jeep.

So I have been doing some research and I wanna do some performance mods such as intake and exhaust, a lift kit, and some all around exterior aesthetics.
I love the way the True North Jeep Compass looks so for my first mod, I took a can of Plasti Dip and blacked out the badges and the front grill.... "True North" style.

Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That Plasti Dip job looks great. Wish I had the nerve to try it. :dunno:
Thank you!
The great thing about PlastiDip is that if you screw up... just peel it off! LOL!
My wife loves it and I have to admit... I think it looks great.
The second day after I did it, she got stopped twice by people telling her how good it looked!
Made me feel great!
I need to fill that little gap between the bumper and the hood.

Question for everyone....
What do you guys think about this these Compass bumpers? I found them on AliExpress.com. I think they look pretty dope myself!

Free shipping 2011 2013 JEEP COMPASS High quality plastic ABS Chrome Front+Rear bumper cover trim-in Bumpers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind, found mention of it in the Aftermarket section.
Looks like you guys found this already! LOL!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Limited Compass

We have enjoyed owning our compass and or working on adding some more tasteful mods. I like the bumper mods to the front and rear that you have shown. The fog light and tail light trim pieces look nice, would like to follow up on those with you:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts