My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Javier here, from Buenos Aires Argentina and I just bought a Compass Limited in black. I found this forum searching the web for Compass owners advice on where they place their cellphone (probably the only design flaw in the Compass IMHO) but have decided to stay for the wealth of info there is. All the best!

·
978 Posts
Welcome Javier! Glad you like the site. I hope you and your Compass have along happy relationship.

Since there is no practical place to put a cell phone in my 2018 Compass I keep it in my pocket. The bluetooth does the rest. Agreed, the lack of nifty little places to stash stuff is a flaw in the interior design. My old Patriot had a slot under the radio and a big semi-enclosed tray over the glove box. Nothing like those places in my Compass.

Best I could do was get seat organizer that attaches to my front seat (I face mine forward). I can keep all my work files beside me for easy access. In the back seat I flip the center divider down and keep a box there with parts and other things I may need in the course of my work.

I hope these ideas are helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts