My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my Jeep Commander for a new 2010 Jeep Compass. Plan to keep it for a long time. We also like camping and might look into getting a teardrop trailer.

Not new to Jeep, as stated had a Jeep Commander, also had a Liberty and Grand Cherokee. :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Warm welcome, and happy trails to you.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello Goldie and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Compass, I'm sure you'll appreciate the MPG advantage there! What options do you have on it? Glad you joined us here, any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks! It's a Compass Sport 4X4, with the customer preferred package 26E, black exterior, tan interior:

inc: 2.4L I4 engine, continuously variable transaxle, 115V aux pwr outlet, body-color door handles, body-color liftgate applique, deep-tint sunscreen glass, driver seat height adjuster, front passenger fold-flat forward seat, illuminated entry, keyless entry, pwr heated fold-away mirrors, pwr windows w/driver one-touch, rear 60/40 split-recline seat, cruise control, speed-sensitive auto pwr locks, stain-resistant cloth seat trim

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very nice, I liked the 26E package as well, seemed to have pretty much everything I wanted. When you reach your 15 required posts, be sure to post some pics! We'd love to see it! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts