My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just purchased a brand new 2009 Jeep compass. So far so good.
I got the North Edition. I live in Ottawa. I was wondering if anyone has experienced any major issues with Compass and Is the maintenance expensive? How good is chrysler dealer with respect to service (It's my first time to buy a new car)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the same model as you do and just had mine in for routine oil change. The synthetic change ran $90 and had an issue with my ESP switch. It's a 2009 so there's still warranty so anything major is still the dealers problem. I had it in the shop when a truck backed into me and had it there for 2 weeks. Hopefully you enjoy your new jeep.

·
Registered
348 Posts
No real issues so far. As far as dealers go some are good some not so good. A lot depends on the tech you get on one trip you might get the best tech for your particular problem and the next time you might get the guy who has never done the procedure needed.

Course thats true of anything. One cook is awesome while the guy woking next to him may not know how to make french fries. One doctor in a pratice has seen it all while the doc in the next room may be thinking I've never seen this before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts