My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was playing around on the internet when I came across this site. Looked good so I joined haha. I have a 2007 Black Jeep Compass 4x4 and I got it in December of 06' so I've had it for almost a year now. I have the magnaflow exhaust hookup on it and the windows tinted, thats about it. :p

So far I like the jeep, I found out it holds up well against deer :lol:

Thinking about getting more aftermarket soon, Thats about it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I would recommend it to anyone. You get a little bit more pep out of the vehicle. Also it sounds lower and non-vacumy. :p

I take mine mudding every so often because thats all there is to do here up in the sticks of MD, holds up ok, the stock exhaust is probably better for mudding though. :?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i know it might be asking a little much, but anyway you can record the exhaust on video and post to youtube or anything? im thinking about making this my first mod but i dont want to spend the money and get something that sounds weird

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
PSU.........first welcome to the forum.........tell us more about your ride and keep in mind that this post hasn't been answered in more that 2 years.......so I doubt you'll get any response.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
PSU.........first welcome to the forum.........tell us more about your ride and keep in mind that this post hasn't been answered in more that 2 years.......so I doubt you'll get any response.
Agreed, welcome PSU, glad to have you join us here. What you can do is check out some of the manufacturer's websites, most of them have video clips on there so you can choose the sound you like! Good luck! Talk to you soon! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts