My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I am new to the site and seriously looking at getting into a Compass. My wife and I test drove one last week and LOVED it. I'm planning on getting a Sport (maybe 4x4) with the CVT2 trans. I have decided that I want ALL the options :D and I realy like the Steel Blue. I will keep in touch and let you all know how it all turns out.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the site. As you can see, I have the Steel Blue 4x4 with CVT2. My wife LOVED it so I bought it. If you have any questions, let us know, we're a friendly bunch.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to the gang!
I have the Jeep Green, and if I didn't have that, I would go for the blue next :lol:
Both are pretty hot looking!

·
Registered
23 Posts
welcome to the site

Hello and welcome, I received my compass on Nov. 17th. and I'm lovin it. I got the compass north, available in Canada. The color is marine blue pearl. So far I don't really have any complaints, but there are a couple issues that you may not have noticed so far. The front of the rail tracks for the front seats are kind of sharp, so you should be aware of them, and getting rubber floor mats might be challenging because of the form of the front and rear pans. The pluses outweigh these two things for me. Love it anyway. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts