My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you buy your 2018 Jeep compass again? I see the problems listed on this forum and the six recalls and worry about purchasing one. I really like it aeshetically and it has the big three I am seeking (awd, leather seats, and panoramic sunroof) but i worry about reliability. My previous cars all got more than 200k + miles without any major issue. And the other car I am considering comes with a 6 year bumper to bumper warranty and doesn't have any recalls

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve been very happy with my trailhawk. So far I haven’t ran into any of the problems others are reporting (knock on wood). I do wish it had a little more power to work with, but other than that it has met or exceeded my expectations

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yes, I would buy mine again, but I would do it the same way. Start with a lease so I have plenty of time to make sure I don't have a lemon, and then buy it out at the end or get out from under it. By 36 months I will have a solid feel of whether its worth keeping.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very happy with mine and would buy again. Some small niggles but I have had that with every car I have bought from every manufacturer. No major issues and really love the look and the equipment. The MPG is also great which is another bonus.

Forums like this are a valuable resource when researching a new car but are also a hive for people who either have a problem they want help with or who want to moan. Rarely do people come to forums like this to say everything is great so the view is jaded.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback. I decided to with another car. It was a tough choice. The funny thing is, the Jeep dealer called me as I was signing paperwork and said he'd take another $1000 off the limited. If he had offered that a day earlier, I would have taken it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts