My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new hood decal on, mainly so I could tell it apart from others. I might have another decal if anyone was looking to do the same on their Compass as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
I got my new hood decal on, mainly so I could tell it apart from others. I might have another decal if anyone was looking to do the same on their Compass as well.
Love the look of these on the road. I would grab one if I did not have a full black compass haha

·
Registered
27 Posts

I have 2014 Cherokee Trailhawk wheels on mine ... this one is fully loaded she was a bitch to find in late 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have a decal available. If so how much and where are you locate? I, in Canada

·
Registered
103 Posts
Keeping in mind the post is 10 months old I’d say odds are small it’s still available. You can source precut ones on eBay or find a local graphics shop to do it for you. That’s what I did for my 2019 Limited.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts