My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To admins:

I posted a reply to a thread I started yesterday, and it said that my reply need to be reviewed prior to posting.

Just how long does this review take, for my own information? I replied last night at 11:00 PM EST, and it is now 8:30 EST.

Thanks in advance...Eric

P.S. Saw no place to contact administrators directly, so I'm placing this question here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please disregard this post...Not sure what happened last night, but a reply this morning worked fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I figured I would ask a question in this thread - instead of starting a new thread, since my question is related to the OP - somewhat.

I have posted 2 new threads and I can't see them unless I am logged into my account. Is there a reason why my post are not available to everyone? including non-subscribers? Thanks

·
Administrator
131 Posts
I figured I would ask a question in this thread - instead of starting a new thread, since my question is related to the OP - somewhat.

I have posted 2 new threads and I can't see them unless I am logged into my account. Is there a reason why my post are not available to everyone? including non-subscribers? Thanks
Hello,

Logged in users will have the optimal user experience. When logged out the site will cache and update periodically with new posts.

Jeff M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts