My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an iPod Touch. How do I plug it into my new Compass? I know there is an Auxiliary input, but do I need to purchase a separate cord to be able to plug in my iPod. And if so, where can I purchase one? On eBay maybe?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have an iPod Touch. How do I plug it into my new Compass? I know there is an Auxiliary input, but do I need to purchase a separate cord to be able to plug in my iPod. And if so, where can I purchase one? On eBay maybe?
What year is your Compass? I got mine in June, an 09 and the cable was in the glove box along with the connection. Once the ipod is plugged in you control it with the head unit.
If you just want to use the aux in just buy a double male 3.5mm plug that you can pick up just about anywhere that sells mp3 ipods.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have any cable or connection in my glove box. Do you have an upgraded sound system or head unit in your car? I just got my Compass, it's an 09 too, but I have the single CD player. Maybe that's why? If so, thanks for the help with the 3.5 mm. I didn't realize it uses such an ordinary plug type.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't have any cable or connection in my glove box. Do you have an upgraded sound system or head unit in your car? I just got my Compass, it's an 09 too, but I have the single CD player. Maybe that's why? If so, thanks for the help with the 3.5 mm. I didn't realize it uses such an ordinary plug type.
I have to single cd player you can get the kit for install from the dealer can't remember how much it is. I have the North Edition maybe that is why it had the cable

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.