My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I took a quick look and didn't find any hunting thread open (if there is one already, I'm sorry).

Every now and then someone makes the the most annoying question: what do you need a jeep for?

So on, here is one of the answers. Deer season opening day in west PA yesterday. Early in the morning I filled my two tags with a 12 pointer buck and a doe, more than enough to fill my freezer and the Compass trunk.

Anyone else was out there yesterday??
Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Kill... I would love to see the 12 pt. with a more direct picture.
The best pictures are still in my camera and didn't have a chance to download it yet. This one I took with the cellphone and at least shows one side of the rack. I'll post the rest as soon as I have a chance :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hey guys, I took a quick look and didn't find any hunting thread open (if there is one already, I'm sorry).

Every now and then someone makes the the most annoying question: what do you need a jeep for?

So on, here is one of the answers. Deer season opening day in west PA yesterday. Early in the morning I filled my two tags with a 12 pointer buck and a doe, more than enough to fill my freezer and the Compass trunk.

Anyone else was out there yesterday??
Cheers!
Yep, I certainly see it.

Well there is no question that your Compass has a horny deer in it!! Yes siree...

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
LOL @ tripplec! That's a great kill, well done, that rack would look great on the wall! I have a good friend of mine who has been hunting for a couple days now in Mississippi and still no luck and unfortunately I don't have the time off work to have my try at it lol. I have my fingers crossed though because I have been promised some of the wealth! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts