My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my rear cargo mat and front and rear floor liners. Found a great price at streetsideauto.com They have free shipping and I found a coupon code for 10% off online. Just put the word performance in the coupon box. I got all shipped to me for 193.61 including tax. Does anyone else have the Husky brand in their Compass?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well got the Husky Liners. They fit perfect. Also got the rear cargo mat. Why can't you get them in Canada?

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
They ship only in continental US of A.....................

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess i have to get to so many posts before pics will work. Correct?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Great floor covering

These look great!
Not available in Canada?
Pity!
They look like they will give alot more protection then the rubber floor mats Jeep offers.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You're able to buy Husky in Canada through any wholesaler who deals with Grandwest. I know that my dealership deals with them, I'd try them first then go to truck accessory wholesalers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Those floor mats look great - I think I need to get some of those! I'd still like to find a liner for the back that has some coverage for the backs of the rear seats, but the only one I've been able to find is on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
These look great and really seemed to protect the carpet area........this is what we need up here in winter...............they must be available elsewhere...........

·
Registered
381 Posts
I bought some for my front seats and they work great. I'm thinking of getting the one for the rear cargo area next.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have these for my 08 Escape and they're great. I have the Caliber Slush Mats (kept them after selling my CSRT4) that will fit in my Compass (When I get it - it's been 6 weeks and I'm still waiting!) and I'll prolly throw them in for the winter but will be getting the Huskey liners eventually.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
They really look good and sturdy...............how much was it again for the 4 ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got all 4 and a cargo liner for 194.00 from www.streetsideauto.com. It was the best price that I found at the time. I'm really glad i got them. We have had nothing but snow and slush here for weeks.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I have seen the Cargo line available from a source in Aurora, ON and Parts Source in Markham, ON. I have been looking for the cargo liner. One other source in the US which ships with boarder, duty etc paid from US but not 100% on that so I am looking around still.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Let us know Trip.....as you can see some of us in Canada really need those........but at an OK price too !!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts